Thursday 13 December 2012

Exercise 6: Places

A. Match the sentence parts and rewrite them.

1. I go to the bookshop
2. She goes to the library
3. He goes to the field
4. We go to the bakery
5. They go to the restaurant
6. The couple go to the cinema

A. to borrow books.
B. to eat dinner.
C. to buy stationery.
D. to watch a movie.
E. to play football.
F. to buy bread.


B. Answer the questions based on the pictures.

1.

Where are you going, Manjit?
I am going to the _____.

2.

Where are you going, Wan?
____________________.

3.

Where are you going, Magis?
____________________.

4.

Where are you going, Chin Wai?
____________________.

5.

Where are you going, June?
____________________.


Answers:
A.
1. I go to the bookshop to buy stationery.
2. She goes to the library to borrow books.
3. He goes to the field to play football.
4. We go to the bakery to buy bread.
5. They go to the restaurant to eat dinner.
6. The couple go to the cinema to watch a movie.

B.
1. I am going to the bank.
2. I am going to the restaurant.
3. I am going to the bakery.
4. I am going to the market.
5. I am going to the stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Unicorn