Thursday 11 October 2012

Exercise 1: Be Polite

What should you say if these incidents happen? Choose your answer from a to h and fill into 1 to 8.

a. Please close the door.
b. May I use your ruler?
c. I like your new bag.
d. Please help me carry these balls.
e. May I go to Amys house?
f. May I borrow your book?
g. I am sorry.
h. Please bring some pencils to school.

1. You want to ask your sister to close the door.

2. You want to ask permission to go to a friend’s house.

3. You want to ask your friend to carry some balls.

4. You want to ask your friend to bring some pencils to school.

5. You stepped on your friend’s foot.

6. You like your friend’s new bag.

7. You want to use your friend’s ruler.

8. You want to borrow your friend’s book.


Answers:
1. a          5. g
2. e          6. c
3. d          7. b
4. h          8. f

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Unicorn